For Immediate Release – Yes, just arrived yesterday in my mail box – Marketplace Events announced that their annual Home & Garden Show will be bigger and better than ever, especially with a “rare live appearance by Ty Pennington.”
In addition to home makeovers and landscaping challenges, the Great Big Home & Garden Show promises to show a record number of attendees as well as corporate sponsorships. Cleveland’s Great Big Home & Garden Show takes place Feb. 5-14, 2010 at the I-X Center. Ty Pennington will make a special guest appearance on Feb. 13, which won’t cost ticketholders any extra fee.
Tickets for adults can be purchased at the door for $13 or save two dollars if purchased online at www.greatbighomeandgardenexpo.com. Tickets for children ages 6-12 are just $4, and children under age 5 are free.
Spaces are quickly being filled up for this extra large home and garden show, if you are not already on the list of sponsors or exhibitors, you may be too late. For a complete list of sponsors, exhibitors and promotions visit Great Big Home and Garden Expo.
Participating landscapers from throughout Northern Ohio include:
– 9th Avenue Designs – Cleveland Heights
– American Beauty – Boardman
– Barnes – Huron
– Brian Kyle’s Construction – Avon
– Cleveland Botanical Gardens
– Conelly – Avon
– Down to Earth Landscaping – Garfield Heights
– Earth & Water Scapes, Inc. – Hiram
– Forevergreen Lawncare – Elyria
– J&K Landscaping, Inc. – Columbia Station
– JTS Landscaping – Seville
– Landscape Design Associates, Inc. – Hudson
– Landstyles, Inc. – Painesville
– Ohio Landscapers Association
– Schill – Sheffield Village
– Scott’s – Berea
– The Pattie Group – Novelty
– The Weidner Group – North Ridgeville
– Zergott Landscaping & Garden Center – North Olmsted
Special promotions and contests will be held throughout the event as well as an Innovation Avenue, where exhibitors will be showcasing new trends, products and garden expertise to Expo attendees.
Dates and times for the Great Big Home & Garden Show in Cleveland:
Opening Day Friday, February 5th 4pm – 9pm
Saturdays 9am – 9pm
Weekdays 11am – 9pm
First Sunday 10am – 5pm
Closing Day Sunday (plant sale!) 10am – 6pm
Find more information on LinkedIn and Facebook. Be sure to reserve your tickets online for the innovative and crowd pleasing Great Big Home and Garden Expo in Cleveland!